Tips & Tricks
- If you type @ + username, like @matt, it will highlight the message to that user. Click the circle avatar to quickly add it to the input.
- If you use a hash tag (#), it automatically turns them into channel links, like #hey.
- If you paste a link to an image, it will show the image inline. Also, pasted URLs will turn into links.
- There is some (limited) Markdown support:
- If you're using tlk.io as a Fluid desktop app, to login with twitter you need to "whitelist" it first. Go to Preferences > Whitelist and add *twitter.com*, see screenshot.
If you prefer to make a one time donation instead of a monthly pledge, you can do so below. Many thanks! :)
We would like to thank node.js, Faye, Ruby on Rails, Redis, jQuery, Fontelico (smiley) and everyone else that made this chat possible.
Proudly hosted on Linode.
Got a question about tlk.io? A good place to find answers are the FAQ posts. If your question isn't covered there, feel free to send us an email to [email protected] or tweet to @tlkio.
For general feedback leave a message on our tlk.io/feedback channel. We also have a public trello board, so you can comment/vote on upcoming stuff.
By using tlk.io you agree to the following terms: This chat service is provided under an "as is" condition. It might change or will be discontinued without prior notice. The creators of this service can't be held liable in any way.
Two hairy dudes: